OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]

Одобрените от нас плъгини. Моля, докладвайте ако забележите бъг с някой от плъгините в този раздел.
Аватар
iv69
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Се отблагодари: 214 пъти
Получена благодарност: 39 пъти

Мнение от iv69 » 09 Юли 2018, 17:34

Лол , извинявай, не съм се сетил да се поровя в конфигурационния файл !
Благодаря !!!

Аватар
onixsone
Извън линия
Foreigner
Foreigner
Се отблагодари: 2 пъти

Мнение от onixsone » 10 Юли 2018, 09:33

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm using your plugin, however I'm having trouble saving the xp and level, the file is created in data/vault/CRXRanks.journal and CRXRanks.vault however when the server is shut down or restarted the file CRXRanks.journal disappears getting only the CRXRanks.vault and when I return to the server after shutting it down or restarting it and I come back with the same steam account as before my xp back zero. I have already checked the SAVE_TYPE = 2 which means 2 = SteamID in RankSystem.ini I also checked if the file CRXRanks.vault is saving my friends steamid and my steamid yes it saves this but it does not appear in the game returns to XP: 0/100 even having already won the 100/100. Do you know if it is any problem to read the data saved in CRXRanks.vault or is it something I am doing wrong could help me?

Sorry for my bad English.

Аватар
OciXCrom
Извън линия
Администратор
Администратор
Се отблагодари: 117 пъти
Получена благодарност: 1295 пъти
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от OciXCrom » 10 Юли 2018, 15:13

onixsone написа: 10 Юли 2018, 09:33 Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm using your plugin, however I'm having trouble saving the xp and level, the file is created in data/vault/CRXRanks.journal and CRXRanks.vault however when the server is shut down or restarted the file CRXRanks.journal disappears getting only the CRXRanks.vault and when I return to the server after shutting it down or restarting it and I come back with the same steam account as before my xp back zero. I have already checked the SAVE_TYPE = 2 which means 2 = SteamID in RankSystem.ini I also checked if the file CRXRanks.vault is saving my friends steamid and my steamid yes it saves this but it does not appear in the game returns to XP: 0/100 even having already won the 100/100. Do you know if it is any problem to read the data saved in CRXRanks.vault or is it something I am doing wrong could help me?

I already discussed this with another user in alliedmods. The problem is definitely from your server, not the plugin. The server doesn't shut down properly which means that the function that is supposed to be called in the end of the map is not called at all. This exact function is the one that saves the XP and if it's not called, nothing will get saved. If you try another plugin that saves data, you'll experience the same problem. You should find out why your server is not shutting down properly and fix that, there's nothing that can be done in the plugin in order to prevent this because the XP must be saved when the map ends or when the user disconnects.

Аватар
onixsone
Извън линия
Foreigner
Foreigner

Мнение от onixsone » 10 Юли 2018, 22:53

OciXCrom™ написа: 10 Юли 2018, 15:13
onixsone написа: 10 Юли 2018, 09:33 Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm using your plugin, however I'm having trouble saving the xp and level, the file is created in data/vault/CRXRanks.journal and CRXRanks.vault however when the server is shut down or restarted the file CRXRanks.journal disappears getting only the CRXRanks.vault and when I return to the server after shutting it down or restarting it and I come back with the same steam account as before my xp back zero. I have already checked the SAVE_TYPE = 2 which means 2 = SteamID in RankSystem.ini I also checked if the file CRXRanks.vault is saving my friends steamid and my steamid yes it saves this but it does not appear in the game returns to XP: 0/100 even having already won the 100/100. Do you know if it is any problem to read the data saved in CRXRanks.vault or is it something I am doing wrong could help me?

I already discussed this with another user in alliedmods. The problem is definitely from your server, not the plugin. The server doesn't shut down properly which means that the function that is supposed to be called in the end of the map is not called at all. This exact function is the one that saves the XP and if it's not called, nothing will get saved. If you try another plugin that saves data, you'll experience the same problem. You should find out why your server is not shutting down properly and fix that, there's nothing that can be done in the plugin in order to prevent this because the XP must be saved when the map ends or when the user disconnects.
Hello,
My server is in a panel, I noticed in the logs that it is turned off by the panel with the quit command, but now it seems to be saving at least when I enter the server my xp gain is the one. Many thanks for sharing this great plugin, greetings.

Аватар
OciXCrom
Извън линия
Администратор
Администратор
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от OciXCrom » 10 Юли 2018, 23:06

The server should be shut down with the "exit" command in the server's console for it to call all functions properly. Soon I'll try a few methods that should prevent data loss on crash and I'll update the plugin if they work properly. I may even switch the saving method from nVault to fVault and add MySQL option. Also thanks, there will be even more stuff added in the next update.

Аватар
onixsone
Извън линия
Foreigner
Foreigner

Мнение от onixsone » 11 Юли 2018, 02:59

Hello again everything was fine with my XP I was saving well while I rebooted the server with the restart command. Changing the map through the amxx menu is also ok.

But when we did rtv on the server its use Brad's Galileu plugin is the rank was reset again. Can any of my plugins be incompatible? But as you said will have update anyway I'm waiting I'm just reporting my experience, thank you.

Аватар
OciXCrom
Извън линия
Администратор
Администратор
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от OciXCrom » 11 Юли 2018, 14:58

Just as I assumed, you're using a map changer plugin. These plugins are well known for causing such problems. Yes, the problem is definitely coming from that plugin. It's not changing the map properly and other plugins aren't able to save their stuff because of it.

Аватар
onixsone
Извън линия
Foreigner
Foreigner

Мнение от onixsone » 12 Юли 2018, 08:41

Would you have some map control plugin with rtv or to indicate me similar to Brad Jones's Galilean?

Аватар
ElitePower
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Се отблагодари: 7 пъти
Получена благодарност: 13 пъти

Мнение от ElitePower » 12 Юли 2018, 20:12

Компилация под 1.8.2 Изтрийте мнението

Код за потвърждение: Избери целия код

//AMXXPC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// RankSystem_CRX.sma
// C:\Users\Name\Desktop\scripting\RankSystem_CRX.sma(16) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dhudmessage"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\Name\Desktop\scripting\compiled\RankSystem_CRX.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,14 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
Edit от @1fRaNkkK: Липсва ти нужната библиотека (в случая dhudmessage.inc) в scripting/include папката. Повече информация: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=760
Последно промяна от 1fRaNkkK на 12 Юли 2018, 20:26, променено общо 1 път.
Причина: Мнението няма да се изтрие, тъй като може и да помогне на някой - вместо да докладвате да се изтрие сложете решението, че да няма вече такива мнения... Решението е добавено.

Аватар
You Owe Me
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Получена благодарност: 2 пъти

Мнение от You Owe Me » 12 Юли 2018, 20:53

onixsone написа: 12 Юли 2018, 08:41 Would you have some map control plugin with rtv or to indicate me similar to Brad Jones's Galilean?
You can use Deagles' map managament, or DMC233, i use DMC233 and i can say it's very good one.
I am actually not a Harry Potter FAN, but this song below is HOT AF :crazy:

Публикувай отговор
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
     Последно мнение

Обратно към “Одобрени плъгини”