Извън линия
AMXX Скриптър
AMXX Скриптър
Се отблагодари: 4 пъти
Получена благодарност: 10 пъти

[WANTED] YaPB Waypoint creator

Мнение от Dennis » 10 Фев 2023, 12:33

-=Requested=-
We're looking for an experienced YaPB waypoint creator for our project.
The person applying has to have creditability in the sphere, being a known persona.
In total, the scope would be creating extended waypoints (.graph) for ~34 maps.

-=Arrangements=-
I'm avoiding placing a price per map here, all kids jumping on the offer - we aren't limited by a budget, which should give enough of an incentive.
Contact can be laid via PM here in this forum or via;

Discord: dennisbosma#4259
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DennisBosma/

Аватар
ChillX
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Се отблагодари: 1 път
Получена благодарност: 26 пъти
Обратна връзка:

Re: [WANTED] YaPB Waypoint creator

Мнение от ChillX » 10 Фев 2023, 14:02

Are we talking about graphs for ZM maps?

Аватар
EMOTO2.COM
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Се отблагодари: 26 пъти
Получена благодарност: 31 пъти
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от EMOTO2.COM » 10 Фев 2023, 14:41

МНЕНИЕТО Е СКРИТО ОТ СТРАНА НА МОДЕРАТОР! ЦЪКНИ ВЪРХУ ЛЕНТАТА ЗА ДА ГО ПРЕГЛЕДАШ.
Иначе ти пожелавам успех с търсенето на човек но провери ли преди това дали лайпойнтовете който ти трябват ги няма в интернет вече създадени за съответните карти?
Последно промяна от thoughtz на 10 Фев 2023, 18:18, променено общо 1 път.
Причина: Безсмислен коментар = спам
Присъедини се към най-доброто място за игра!
https://emoto2.com/

Аватар
Dennis
Извън линия
AMXX Скриптър
AMXX Скриптър

Мнение от Dennis » 10 Фев 2023, 15:11

ChillX написа: 10 Фев 2023, 14:02 Are we talking about graphs for ZM maps?
Yes, quite right.

Initially we're talking about these ones
https://dexzombie.com/viewtopic.php?t=12
Последно промяна от Dennis на 10 Фев 2023, 15:22, променено общо 1 път.

Аватар
Dennis
Извън линия
AMXX Скриптър
AMXX Скриптър

Мнение от Dennis » 10 Фев 2023, 15:12

EMOTO2.COM написа: 10 Фев 2023, 14:41 Преди няколко дни/седмици ти написъх, че вървиш по тотално грешен път с тези ботове но явно не си го взел под внимание изобщо. Днес виждам, че търсиш човек който да допринесе за доъпгрейдването на ботовете... Този сървър, плугини, настройки който имаш, цялата идея и труда който е хвърлен ако аз бях на твое място щях да спра сървъра вместо да се чудя как да го пълня с ботове. Неприемай коментара ми с лоша цел/умисъл а с голям респект и уважение към труда и времето което е коствало всичко.
Незнам обаче това което търсиш какво общо има с rehlds, според мен темата си я пуснал на грешно място.
Иначе ти пожелавам успех с търсенето на човек но провери ли преди това дали лайпойнтовете който ти трябват ги няма в интернет вече създадени за съответните карти?
I think this should be addressed.

A consequent decision has been made to add AI Players (so called bots) for the sake of growth.
In the past 2-3 weeks, an 500 EUR has been spend on boosts to determine which one would bring players to the server with a unsatisfiable result.
Keep in mind that this server has 150MB of additional resources, and may be called the most advanced server in whole Counter-Strike 1.6 - there is no intention to reduce quality of the gameplay or resources to gain players, while we would fill easily 32/32 a server with a basic Dust 2, hence boosting even before we launched.
Most of the players around the world have an ADSL connection, taking ages to download the resources as monitoring on the back end, them disconnecting before even joining the game.
Those who join would be playing with 5 people, 10 at most in peak times (Friday, Saturday night) and leave eventually the server.
Due to the tournament being launched, players should have the ability to rank, gain points and up their levels without playing against 4 people the whole time.
In addition to that, we're ranking higher in trackers, with the goal being in the global top 10, thus having a greater profit-ratio when boosting, reducing costs and gaining a steady player base.

Until that rank is achieved, there are no intentions in reducing the number of AI players, since no other options are currently on the table to get there.. as there were 10 years ago.

In that period multiple tournaments would be launched, thus aiming on gaining that steady base of consistent players as boosts are still fully active, we just know now which work and which don't.

I hope this clears the situation up and we strive to add even more additions, making the gameplay more intense as more advanced coding is required. Expect v1.1 launching soon!

As always, this stay's a non-profit project and all liquid gains are fully relocated for tournaments and prices.

Just hope DEX would have been proud at what we're doing here.

Regards,
Dennis & FRK_14
and the Team

Аватар
ChillX
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Се отблагодари: 1 път
Получена благодарност: 26 пъти
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от ChillX » 10 Фев 2023, 19:16

I have played ZM mode only 2 times in 15 years and will need few days to study it.
Send me a couple of maps via private message and I will give it a try in the upcoming week.

There is absolutely nothing complicated regarding the YAPB editor. It is very easy to use and well documented.
The only issue is with ladders as they often tend to break the pathing (just save before doing any ladders) and for tight spaces/turns you simply use smaller node radius.

I checked few other options which are supposedly better for ZM - such as SyPB (windows only) but they are all clones with just couple of menus renamed here and there.

Аватар
Dennis
Извън линия
AMXX Скриптър
AMXX Скриптър

Мнение от Dennis » 10 Фев 2023, 19:45

ChillX написа: 10 Фев 2023, 19:16 I have played ZM mode only 2 times in 15 years and will need few days to study it.
Send me a couple of maps via private message and I will give it a try in the upcoming week.
Contact me at Discord for further negotiation.
ChillX написа: 10 Фев 2023, 19:16 There is absolutely nothing complicated regarding the YAPB editor. It is very easy to use and well documented.
The only issue is with ladders as they often tend to break the pathing (just save before doing any ladders) and for tight spaces/turns you simply use smaller node radius.
We don't really doubt it's complicated, just willing for someone experienced to do the job as should.
ChillX написа: 10 Фев 2023, 19:16 I checked few other options which are supposedly better for ZM - such as SyPB (windows only) but they are all clones with just couple of menus renamed here and there.
There are some with extensive abilities in for ZP, though only written for Windows - shame.

Заключено
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
     Последно мнение

Обратно към “Поддръжка / Помощ”